Monday, August 16, 2010

Hook, Line and Sinker!

In a former life, I was a kayaker.  My friend Pete and I would launch off J Street Marina in Chula Vista for a cruise.  Today I asked him to meet me out on the water but this time I had my longboard.  We paddled across to the Coronado Cays.  He parked his kayak on shore and I told him, "You have to try this!"  He didn't seem too excited but obliged.  I gave him some basic instructions to get him going.

 He fell once.  


Then twice.


Three times.  


Okay, multiply by twenty (and I was patient)




... but when he finally stood up and started moving--  hook, line and sinker!  Watch out SUP world, there's a new paddler in town :)  

Mama T-  I know what Pete wants for Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. Got another one! It's too hard to resist... just give in to the power of the paddle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mama! These are so funny! On my first try I didn't fall! In your face! Haha... just joking. Next time I'll go and take pictures! Have fun at the beach and dont forget to pick me up after school! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete