Wednesday, September 29, 2010

To Register? or Not to Register?... That is the Question.


2010 Rainbow Sandals Gerry Lopez Battle of the Paddle California
Gerry Lopez Battle of the Paddle
October 2, 2010
Open Age Paddle Race 1:30pm
 
I have been browsing the Battle of the Paddle website for the past hour or so.  I keep trolling through the pictures and reading the articles, trying to find something that says it's okay for me to join in.  Why am I so hesitant about this race?  Well, last week's 3-mile race was grueling for me because I didn't get out in the water enough.  I haven't been in the water since... but I do have tomorrow and Friday.  This race is a 4-mile paddle obstacle through surf.  The cool part about it is that there is a surfboard division so my baby and I will fit right in.  Hmmm...  decisions, decisions.  Going for a 4-mile paddle.  I have until midnight tomorrow to register.  Check out tomorrow's post for my decision. 

1 comment:

  1. Do it! Be part of the mayhem.... you know you want to. You weren't born to sit on the sidelines... were you?

    ReplyDelete