Thursday, September 23, 2010

My Ipod Playlist for the Hennessey's Fun Paddle

Okay... the Hennessey's Race is in 2-days!  Yes, I'm nervous but I'm ready.  Most importantly, I think I've come up with a playlist that will get me through it.  Check it out:

1) Welome to Paradise, Green Day (One of my favorite groups-- will get me hyped up!)
2) Basketcase, Green Day
3) Anna Molly, Incubus
4) Back in my Life, DJ Ufornia (A good cardio workout song to keep my tempo up.)
5) Better Off Alone, DJ Ufornia
6) Blue, DJ Ufornia
7) Holiday, Green Day (Back to a favorite--BJ's voice just gets me going.)
8) What's My Age Again, Blink 182 (A question I ask myself-- prob at this moment as well.)
9) All the Small Things, Blink 182

I should be rounding the corner to head back at this point in the playlist.

10) Live Like We're Dying, Kris Allen (Song doesn't really go with the flow but I like it.)
11) Check It Out, Wil.I.Am (Getting into HipHop/R&B to keep me going like in a Nightclub!)
12) Disturbia, Rihanna
13) Brass Monkey, Beastie Boys (Old School but you can't help to go with the beat of this song.)
14) Tik Tok, Kesha
15) Bebot, Black Eye Peas (This one is for all the Filipinos!)
16) Pump It, Black Eye Peas
17) Don't Phunk With My Heart, Black Eye Peas
18) Beautiful, Akon (I'm hoping that I'll be on shore when this song is up.)


A good playlist takes some thought.  The beats need to be right, timing is important and the songs need to motivate you.  I have tested this playlist and it works for me.  I had to make a few adjustments but now it's where I need it to be.  Let's hope it's enough to keep me with the masses on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment