Friday, May 20, 2011

Thank God It's Friday!

What a busy week for me!  It's Friday and I have one thing on my mind... The Coronado Loop.  Here I am hard at work today... or not.

Check out the details in this photo to figure out what I was working on.
Carb-loading: Just finished an all wheat bagel with a little bit of
Better n'Peanut Better (from Trader Joes, only 2grams fat) and
trying out the Chocolate Shot Gel I'll be carrying on Sunday.
I love the nifty tail on this tear-open top so I don't have to worry
about polluting the ocean when I open it.
Updates: My job requires a ton of research and data analysis.
Here you see me reading the news about the BoP Hawaii
from last week.  I need to keep on top of what's going on in the SUP world :)
More Carb-loading: I also finished oatmeal with chocolate protein powder.
YUMMY!  Did I mention I'm an "oinkie"?  I need to make sure I have
enough stored and reserved energy to last me 12-miles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment