Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Flowers for Flowers

It's pretty enough to stay out of the water... But that's not gonna happen! Check out my beautiful new race fin decorated with flowers for me, Ms. Flowers:) It's a custom Eric Terrien race fin. I tested it out yesterday fighting the brutal winds and it's definitely a keeper! It's amazing how well my board tracked with this new fin. I felt like I was on an entirely different board- all good of course. Now I just need to get my new paddle cut and I'm ready to train with my own gear. I've been fortunate to have great friends that loaned me their boards, fins and paddles to race while I was transitioning into the race scene. I can really bear down and be more consistent using the same gear and if you missed my previous post about my raceboard, my bright red Boga rocks! You need to check out my sponsor's site www.bogaboards.com if you haven't already.

So pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment