Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All Better But Not Quite the Same

Okay, I guess I'm ready to talk about it.  I didn't know how overly protective I was with my Baby Takayama until I had to leave it at someone else's home.  There was a change in plans for the day and it ended up that I didn't need to take the board.

Well, you know that feeling you get in your gut when something isn't right?  When you know you shouldn't be doing something?  I felt that when I left my board at this house.  For whatever reason, I felt like my Baby wasn't going to be safe and watched over properly.  So why didn't I listen to my gut instinct?  It's like a mother leaving her child in an unsafe place.  I knew it and just ignored the feeling.  Always go with your gut instincts because then something like this can happen:


That's why you need to know someone like Pat in Imperial Beach who can get your board back into shape in a quickness so that you can jump back into the water asap.  Aside from the paint color, my board is back into its same condition before the "accident".  A cool sticker over the ding will serve as a constant reminder to never neglect my board and only leave it with someone I can truly trust.



No comments:

Post a Comment