Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All About SUP

My friends say I'm neglecting them.  Well, my pre-SUP friends.  These are my friends that I spent a good amount of time with before I started paddling.  We would do happy hours and weekend dinners and dancing.  Since I started paddling almost 6 months ago, I rarely do happy hours and late night-outs.  I'd rather go paddling in the afternoons, get enough sleep for an early 7 a.m. surf session and spend my extra dollars on something SUP related, like my new wetsuit!  (I'll post on it soon.)  My friends don't get it.  I'm not sure I get it either.  I just feel addicted and can't get enough of it.  When I'm not on the water, I'm You Tubing videos and reading different SUP blogs.  I guess you can say I'm in the "honeymoon phase".  But from what I can see with my new group of SUP friends, the "honeymoon phase" can last years and even a lifetime.

I can handle that!

No comments:

Post a Comment