Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Beloved Grandma

Today we mourn the loss of an amazing woman...

My grandma was a stubborn, crazy old woman but that's what made her so special.  She was strong and independant.  She taught us that family should always come first and cared greatly for my grandfather until he passed away years ago.  Unfortunately, after grandpa died, grandma was never herself again.  She didn't always have that beaming smile and twinkle in her eyes that we loved to see.  Her mind slowly deteriorated as she refused to live a happy life without the love of her life. 

Today was a tough day for me.

She will be missed greatly...  love you grandma.

1 comment:

  1. Very touching, Liza thank you for sharing that with us. I am certain she was an amazing woman and will be missed by many. My condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete