Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Woman Can Never Have Enough Pairs of Shoes

I received the best pair of shoes for Christmas!  I'm not ashamed to say that I am a "shoe whore".  I love shoes and have a closet-full of shoes that could challenge Imelda Marcos.  And even with all the shoes I have owned in the past years, I have never owned a pair as special and unique as my newest pair.


These are the O'Neill Psycho, 3mm round toe boot.  They are a stylish ankle-length and have a great gripping sole.  I used them SUP surfing yesterday.  They kept my feet warm so I didn't feel as cold as I usually do.  After a while, you forget that you have a pair of booties on because they are so comfortable.  My only issue was water filling the boots but next time I'll pull my wetsuit over the boot and I think that should solve this issue.  Surprisingly, they were pretty easy to put on and take off.  Without the boots, my feet would get so numb from the cold water.    I highly suggest getting a pair of boots if you plan on surfing throughout these cold winter months.  I'm also planning on getting a hood and possibly a fleece-like lining to keep me warm.  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment