Monday, December 13, 2010

A New Line of SUP Boards from NorCal

Check it out!


I just received a new toy from Boga Paddleboards, a new company in Northern Cal producing stand-up paddle boards.  This is their 9'2" Bullet.  I surfed Coronado this past weekend on this fun board.  The Bullet made it an easy transition from my 11' longboard to this shorter board.  It's 32"wide so I was able to get through the whitewater with ease, as opposed to some of the usual struggles I have being pounded by the incoming surf.  This board is definitely stable, perfect for a new surfer.  It was easy to catch waves and surprisingly zoomed through the water with speed.  If you're a longboard surfer or just a new surfer wanting to try a shorter board,  the Bullet will give you the stability and drive for a sweet surf session.  Stay posted as I continue to use my Boga.  I'm sure it will help me progress with SUP surfing.

Check out their complete line of boards at bogaboards.com

3 comments:

  1. Hey Liza- you looked good on that thing last weekend. That board looks fun, I'll have to give it a spin sometime. Rip it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice big sis! I'll need to buy a wetsuit and join you in the surf... in my case, I have to learn first.. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great board to learn on. It's super stable, yet will still drive down the line. You all can try it anytime!

    ReplyDelete