Saturday, December 17, 2011

You tell me...

Soooo excited! Leaving in three days. Let's play a game: I'll give you some hints and you tell me where I'm going. Hint 1 below:

Essential equipment for where I'm going.


There's a bunch of info in that photo but if you still need more tidbits of info here are a couple more hints. Hint 2: Dress code? Bikinis, shorts, sunglasses, sunscreen (forget about the make up bag). Hint 3: Food options? Fresh fish, sopes, grilled chicken... and kick in you in the ass Margaritas (I'm making this way too easy). Hint 4: Board of choice? Wave riding gear.... definitely! In this case my new 9'5 Boga Bullet and my short cut surf paddle. Hint 5: Loooong left point breaks and a hidden right hander.

Now it's your turn. You tell me....

1 comment:

  1. Based on the $ alone, mexico...but where? Puerto vallarta? Cancun? Don't know enough about sup to say where the best spot would be...

    ReplyDelete