Sunday, December 11, 2011

Keemo works

I grew up always surrounded by family. I only have 1 sibling, but I have many cousins from my 18 aunts and uncles. We always have an excuse to spend time together-- birthdays, holidays, Pacquio fights, etc. That's one of the reasons why I enjoy stand-up paddling. I can take any one of my family members out on the water. It doesn't matter what their individual fitness lifestyle is or if he/she is an athlete. Anyone can do stand-up paddling. My crazy family always supports me in my activities, including SUP. They will wake up way too early in the morning and stand out in the cold just to watch one of my races. So, whenever I can, I reciprocate.

Last night I brought a couple of my friends with me to check out my cousin James' (aka Keemo) art show. His work is so unbelievably impressive. He specializes in stencils. Basically, he cuts stencils out for each color in his piece. When the piece is complete, it looks like a portrait from a distance. You just have to check it out in person to get the impact of his incredible artwork.




That's James on the right with my brother. Those are his pieces in the background.




Please help me get the word out about his upcoming shows. Google NastyKemical to find out more information. You won't be disappointed!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. My cuzzo's art is so sick... awesome work cuzzo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice. mahalos for the post Leeze! keemowerks appreciates all the support!

    mElika maE

    ReplyDelete