Monday, December 5, 2011

Cruisin' SoCal Beaches in Style

One day after another fun surf session at Dogpatch, something shiny on the dirt road caught my attention. Any type of "bling" will catch the attention of almost any female. Then add some pink to that shine and you'll definitely catch a girl's eye. Well, I have to admit that I'm not much of a "pink" chick but this thing I couldn't take my eyes off of.



Cruising towards me was a classic, sweet ride. I couldn't help myself and had to stop the car and chat with the owner.



He was very nice to let me sit inside his vintage pink cadillac, which still had the original interior. I dusted the sand off my feet, sat behind the wheel and imagined myself cruising along the coastline. This car makes heads turn with its polished look complete with white-walled tires.
It was fun to fantasize riding it for the moment but it still doesn't trump the vehicle to buy next on my list - sprinter van. (I'll talk more about this later.)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment