Thursday, August 11, 2011

Heading to the Mountains

I flew in to Sacramento yesterday for work. Typically I wouldn't be too excited to be here but this trip will save me some drive time tomorrow as I head towards the mountains. Tomorrow I'm being picked up by a friend to go to the Tahoe Nalu. It will be my first time to be in Tahoe during non-snow season. I've only been to Tahoe for snowboarding. I'm sure it's just as beautiful this time of year. I'm a little worried about how I'll do racing in the elevation- thin air and cold water. Hopefully the race won't be blown out like I heard it was last year. In any case, I'm excited to finally compete in an event that my sponsors, BOGA, will be present at. BOGA is a NorCal company. This is my first SUP race in their hood. I'm happy to represent. BOGA has a great line of SUP surfboards that are fun for any level, and affordable. Check out the boards on their website www.bogaboards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment