Friday, August 5, 2011

An Exciting Time

You should have noticed that I changed the photo on my banner.  I needed to change it to something that represents me NOW.  My previous photo was of me taking a leisurely cruise on the bay, which I still enjoy every now and then.  But my passion for surfing is bursting at the seams.  I'm so excited for this upcoming year, sounds weird because it's August.  But August is my New Year in SUP and I've made some resolutions.

#1) Charge it! - I've said this before but I'll say it again and again until it sticks.  I just need to start manuevering my board and push myself to try different things so I can figure out what works and what doesn't.

#2) More surf time - This one can be tough because I'm a busy woman but I'll need to make surfing a priority if I want to improve.

#3) Surf trips - A great way to have more surfing opportunities is to make sure our vacations includes surfing.  I love rambling up the coast and exploring new territories for surf.  I did this in South Africa and plan on doing it next month when I go to the Philippines.

No comments:

Post a Comment