Friday, April 8, 2011

Going to Miss SUPing

I'm looking forward to this 2-week trip I'm commencing tomorrow, but I'm not looking forward to no SUPing throughout this time.  I'll have to rely on practicing visualization.  If you're a follower, you may have read my post regarding this a few months back.  Basically, I'll have to mind surf or mind race to satisfy my cravings for SUPing and hopefully keep my skills sharp (of what I have so far).  I'm going to rely on push-ups and sit-ups for strength exercises and we walk miles every day so I know I'll still be burning calories.

My perspective on water has totally changed since I started stand-up paddling.  I'm sure I'll imagine being on my board whenever I see a body of water.  Hey, it's a global sport.  You never know... I may run into some SUPers?


Stay tuned.  If I'm lucky enough to have internet access, I'll post some cool photos during the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment