Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Ready to Visit the Family

I'm a google-maniac when it comes to Stand Up Paddling. I especially love to search You Tube for cool SUP flicks. I've visited the PI (Philippines) many times to visit family but don't recall ever seeing surf like this. Or perhaps, I was looking through non-experienced lenses when the ocean was just the ocean. Now every time I pass by a large body of water, I see a playground!





Let me know if you can identify what part of the PI Islands this is at. I'm supposed to be going next year. I know... the swells are probably too big for me here but I'm thinking that somewhere nearby there may be something more manageable for me. Instead of just basking in the sun like I usually do, I'd like to hit the surf. So if you know where the great spots are for SUP surfing or flat-water paddling, give me some insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment