Monday, March 21, 2011

Fashion Forward and Beach Ready

Fashion is always on the forefront of my mind, even when it comes to SUPing. So I was thrilled to find these fashionable, beach appropriate shoes while shopping for Doc Martens for my kiddo's birthday gift.  (Yes, Docs never go out of style.)  These are the first time I've seen these and I'm usually on top of all the fashion trends.  The brand name is Native.  They are waterproof, washable, anti-microbial, shock absorbent and odor resistant.

These are black, but I'll be back for the bright orange ones!
Other colors include white, blue, grey and purple.
I'm actually going to try using them while SUPing.  I probably wouldn't use it for a long distance paddle session but might be cool when I'm just cruising around the bay on an easy day.

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I've actually seen those awhile back. I'm assuming they are comfortable, are they? "Classic Street Footwear Silhouettes" - The Hundreds ... E.VIL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey E, they are comfortable and only $20 right now at Journey's! Can't beat that.

    ReplyDelete