Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Best Surf Trip

My boyfriend and his friends leave the cold of San Diego every winter to escape to the warmth and surf of Baja Mexico. I met them this year for a fast-flying week. My main goal was to paddle surf. I only got to surf one day out of the seven but I can still call it my best surf trip thus far. Not because of that one surf session- it's actually one of the worst ever (I'll explain in another post). Being able to witness other more experience surfers get the opportunity to surf in some barreling, fast waves was exciting. The surf was beautiful. You couldn't help to want to get out there. It sucks to have to be on the sidelines, but you have to know your limitations.  


I really wished I could have surfed one of these barreling waves. We were the only ones out there-- beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment