Thursday, May 17, 2012

MIA

I haven't been a very good blogger lately.  I know I've been MIA most of the time in the past few months but I've got a good reason.  I've been planning my annual fundraiser.  "For what?"  I'm glad you asked.  My daughter and I traveled to South Africa for the first time more than 5 years ago.  We returned with the intent to have a single fundraiser for an orphanage called HOKISA (Home for kids in South Africa.)  We learned about these kids during our travel to SA and wanted to lend a helping hand that year when we returned to San Diego.  Five years later, we're still "helping" by having annual fundraisers for their benefit- mainly for high nutritious diets and medication.  We've become close friends with the twenty AIDS affected orphans and haven't had the heart to stop giving what we can.

I would like to cordially invite you to attend our HOKISA fundraising event this Sunday, May 20, 2012 at Sushi on a Roll in San Diego from 11am - 3pm.  For event information or to donate, please go to the event page at www.messageoutsideabottle.weebly.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment