Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Plans: Surf, Paddle, Surf, Friends, Surf...

I like to keep it simple. I like surfing, I like friends, I like eating good food, I like surfing and eating with friends... So here's what's on my plate (get it?) for this weekend:

1. The Paddle For the Cure, Newport Beach, May 5th: I'm hoping to hook up with my Boga Family for this great event. The P.F.T.C benefits breast cancer research and awareness. Every year I participate in the Race for the Cure here in San Diego so paddling for the cure is right up my alley. Get yourself to Newport and be a part of something special.



2. Surf the DogPatch: Well, shoot, since we're going to be in the neighborhood, might as well get in a session at one of the most fun places to surf in all of California- the 'Patch! Look for the Boga Bullet (we might actually be bringing along the whole Boga quiver- give 'em a shot), the blazin' hibachi and the chili dogs. Don't be afraid to come on by and say Hi!




No comments:

Post a Comment